NHS staff at risk of inhaling toxic fumes from cleaning machines investigation

Category ioqlzwxlabua

Employees claim that hospitals have been “gassing” them after they suffered nose bleeds, burning eyes and chest infections following exposure to hydrogen peroxide vapour. Two domestic managers took made claims against their NHS Trust and won five figure pay-outs between them in settlements earlier this year.  NHS Trusts across the country could now face legal action from staff who operated “Deprox” machines without adequate training or protective gear. But thousands more hospital workers could be at risk as the machines are being used at over a hundred hospitals across England and Wales, according… NHS staff are at risk of inhaling toxic fumes from cleaning machines, a Telegraph investigation has found.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *