Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus’ fans have been long waiting to hear some new music from the acclaimed singer. Her last album was Younger Now, which she dropped in 2017. Ever since then, she has been busy with her wedding with Liam Hemsworth, working in a feature film, and attending the award shows. But it looks like she is all ready for a seventh album.As earlier reported, Miley Cyrus shared a photoshoot picture of herself. In the video, she is sporting a sexy short dress. Miley asked her fans to have to their attention as something “sickening” was coming. She even added seven record emoticons to the post, which made several to think that a brand new album is on its way.Miley Cyrus’ sixth album, Younger Now, was debuted at No. 5 on the US Billboard 200 with the first-week figures of 45k album-equivalent units. The two singles released from the album, “Malibu” and “Younger Now” peaked at No. 10 and 79 on the United States’ Billboard 100.The Hannah Montana star finally got married to Liam Hemsworth and fans are speculating that her new studio album will feature the stories about her love for Liam and how well they are celebrating their married life. Miley Cyrus enjoying the summerMiley Cyrus (@mileycyrus/Instagram)Miley Cyrus knows how to welcome the summer. The singer recently took to Instagram to share a series of photos with captions that will make you smirk.As we all know, Miley Cyrus is all set to perform at a number of music festivals that includes Woodstock and Glastonbury. Before she will start preparing for the same, Miley took some time out to enjoy the summer.Miley Cyrus uploaded several pictures and based on the teasing captions, it looks like she is having a time of her life. One photo features the “Wrecking Ball” singer sunbathing nude with the caption, “Festival season is here, I’m queer and ready to party! Lets go summer 2019!” The caption was followed by the three rainbow emoticons.In another picture, Miley Cyrus is seeing riding a huge chicken.She is also seen chatting on the phone while asking her fans to call their father to get some money so that you can “catch your girl at the gigs this summer.”
A man looks at his phone on the corniche of the Qatari capital Doha on July 2, 2017. AFPSaudi Arabia and its allies said early Monday they had decided to extend by 48 hours the deadline for Qatar to accept their list of demands to lift a de facto blockade.With the deadline expiring at midnight Sunday, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt agreed to give Doha an extension to respond positively to their demands.The move came after a request by the Kuwaiti emir who is acting as mediator in the Gulf crisis, according to a joint statement issued by the official Saudi SPA news agency.The Kuwaiti government had requested the extension following Qatar’s announcement that it was due to hand over its response to the emir, Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, on Monday.Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt announced on June 5 they were severing ties with their Gulf neighbour, sparking the worst diplomatic crisis to hit the region in decades.They accused Doha of supporting extremism and of being too close to regional arch-rival Iran, which Qatar has strongly denied. Doha : A general view taken on July 2, 2017 shows the corniche of the Qatari capital Doha. AFP On June 22 they presented a list of 13 demands and gave Doha 10 days to comply.Riyadh’s demands include ending Doha’s support for the Muslim Brotherhood, the closure of Al-Jazeera television, a downgrade of diplomatic ties with Iran and the shutdown of a Turkish military base in the emirate.The four countries indicated in their statement that they would study and evaluate Qatar’s response before delivering their own reply to Kuwait.Doha has so far indicated that it rejects the demands.”The list of demands is made to be rejected,” Qatar’s Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani said Saturday in Rome.”The state of Qatar… is rejecting it as a principle,” he said, adding: “We are willing to engage in providing the proper conditions for further dialogue.”
Share AP PhotoA gate at the U.S. Oil Recovery Superfund site is shown Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017, in Pasadena, Texas, where three tanks once used to store toxic waste were flooded during Hurricane Harvey.WASHINGTON (AP) — The Environmental Protection Agency says it has recovered 517 containers of “unidentified, potentially hazardous material” from highly contaminated toxic waste sites in Texas that flooded last month during Hurricane Harvey.The agency has not provided details about which Superfund sites the material came from, why the contaminants at issue have not been identified and whether there’s a threat to human health.The one-sentence disclosure about the 517 containers was made Friday night deep within a media release from the Federal Emergency Management Agency summarizing the government’s response to the devastating storm.At least a dozen Superfund sites in and around Houston were flooded in the days after Harvey’s record-shattering rains stopped. Associated Press journalists surveyed seven of the flooded sites by boat, vehicle and on foot. The EPA said at the time that its personnel had been unable to reach the sites, though they surveyed the locations using aerial photos.The Associated Press reported Monday that a government hotline also received calls about three spills at the U.S. Oil Recovery Superfund site, a former petroleum waste processing plant outside Houston contaminated with a dangerous brew of cancer-causing chemicals. Records obtained by the AP showed workers at the site reported spills of unknown materials in unknown amounts.Local pollution control officials photographed three large tanks used to store potentially hazardous waste completely underwater on Aug. 29. The EPA later said there was no evidence that nearby Vince Bayou had been impacted.PRP Group, the company formed to clean up the U.S. Oil Recovery site, said it does not know how much material leaked from the tanks, soaking into the soil or flowing into the bayou. As part of the post-storm cleanup, workers have vacuumed up 63 truckloads of potentially contaminated storm water, totaling about 315,000 gallons.It was not immediately clear whether those truckloads accounted for any of the 517 containers cited in the FEMA media release on Friday. The EPA has not responded to questions from AP about activities at U.S. Oil Recovery for more than a week.About a dozen miles east, the San Jacinto River Waste Pits Superfund site is on and around a low-lying island that was the site of a paper mill in the 1960s, leaving behind dangerous levels of dioxins and other long-lasting toxins linked to birth defects and cancer. The site was completely covered with floodwaters when the AP surveyed it on Sept. 1.To prevent contaminated soil and sediments from being washed down river, about 16 acres of the site was covered in 2011 with an “armored cap” of fabric and rock. The cap was reportedly designed to last for up to 100 years, but it has required extensive repairs on at least six occasions in recent years, with large sections becoming displaced or having been washed away.The EPA has not responded to repeated inquiries over the past two weeks about whether its assessment has determined whether the cap was similarly damaged during Harvey.The companies responsible for cleaning up the site, Waste Management Inc. and International Paper, have said there were “a small number of areas where the current layer of armored cap is thinner than required.”“There was no evidence of a release from any of these areas,” the companies said, adding that sediments there were sampled last week.The EPA has not yet released those test results to the public.