The Florida Department of Health announced Thursday that screenings have begun at Palm Beach International Airport for all passengers arriving on flights from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.The action is part of the new executive order that Gov. Ron DeSantis issued this week to combat the coronavirus.The screenings are being conducted by the Florida Department of Health at the state level with assistance from the National Guard, says Florida Department of Health – Palm Beach County spokesman Alex Shaw.Shaw explains that when passengers arrive in Florida, each “traveler or responsible family member (if traveling as a family) will be required to complete an airport traveler form. The form requires key information related to the traveler’s history including contact information and trip details be provided to DOH.”The @HealthyFla is requiring all travelers to isolate for a period of 14 days from the time of entry into the state of Florida or the duration of the travelers’ presence in the state of Florida, whichever is shorter. https://t.co/KKyDhWl9yb pic.twitter.com/cFDUC111Xy— FlyPBI (@flyPBI) March 25, 2020 The new executive order in Florida requires anyone traveling by airplane from the New York City area to Florida, or anyone who has traveled to Florida from that area in the last three weeks to self-isolate for 14 days.
The Nigeria Football Federation said Tuesday that national coach Stephen Keshi has rescinded his resignation and negotiations continue between the two sides following the team’s win at the African Cup of Nations.Keshi and the Super Eagles, who beat Burkina Faso 1-0 Sunday to win the African Cup for the first time in 19 years, are due to return Tuesday to celebrations and a presidential gala in Nigeria’s capital, Abuja. Keshi’s resignation, which he publicly announced on a South African radio station Monday night, served as yet another major embarrassment for the country’s football regime, which has been surrounded by allegations of corruption and mismanagement for years.The federation issued a statement early Tuesday morning, labeled as being on behalf of Keshi, saying the coach had taken back his resignation letter.“While I have had cause to express my displeasure over some issues that happened in the course of our participation in the AFCON (African Cup of Nations) 2013, which my team won by the grace of God, especially concerning my relationship with the Nigerian Football Federation, I have since had opportunity to discuss the various issues with all concerned,” the statement quoted Keshi as saying. “I am therefore pleased to say that I have reconsidered my position and have decided to continue with my job.”The statement said Keshi thanked Nigeria’s Sports Minister Bolaji Abdullahi for “his swift and kind intervention.” Abdullahi did not respond to requests for comment Tuesday from The Associated Press.Keshi’s displeasure with the football federation had been hinted at for days. In an interview Monday with Metro FM, a radio station run by South Africa’s state broadcaster, Keshi said he turned in his resignation immediately following Nigeria’s win over Burkina Faso at Soccer City in Johannesburg. Keshi told Metro FM his decision step down stemmed from his anger over federation officials threatening to fire him just prior to Nigeria’s quarterfinal against Ivory Coast.The resignation threat means Keshi will now start negotiations with Nigerian officials over what it will take for him to stay on to coach the 52nd-ranked Super Eagles, whose win Sunday sent them into the first-round group with Spain, Uruguay and Tahiti at June’s Confederations Cup in Brazil.Keshi has previously said he has not received his salary payments on time from the federation, and has not been given his official accommodations or a staff car promised to him.Keshi was Nigeria captain when it won the African Cup of Nations in 1994. The former central defender was the first black African coach in more than 20 years to win the tournament. He earned his chance with Nigeria’s national team after spells in charge of Mali and Togo, and also as an assistant coach when Nigeria last made the final, in 2000.
In the last match of 19th round of BiH Basketball Premier League, Leotar defeated Borac with 73:62.After first quarter, Leotar led with 16:12 and continued with the good play and in the last ten minutes of the match Leotar led with 60:48, but the match ended with the result 73:62 for Leotar.The most efficient player of Leotar was Šakotić with 15 points, and the most efficient player for Borac was Pavlović with 15 pointsLeotar is placed sixth, while the Borac is 9th. The first team is Mladost, followed by Čapljina and Bosna.