The malls says it will announce an opening date once it “has everything in place.” (WBNG) — On Friday, malls are allowed to open in New York State as long as they are in regions that are part of phase four. The malls says it plans to be compliant with the HVAC filtration mandates by Governor Andrew Cuomo. One of the requirements is that malls must have an advanced HVAC filtration system. In a Facebook post, the Oakdale Mall says it is working to meet the requirements to reopen. 12:33 P.M. UPDATE: Destiny USA in Syracuse, N.Y. and the Arnot Mall in Big Flats, N.Y. are reopening Friday. However, the Oakdale Mall remains closed. —– (WBNG) — The Oakdale Mall says it will reopen on July 20. 12 News is working to get more details from the Oakdale Mall. Stay with 12 News for more information.
Stuff co.nz 5 December 2018Family First Comment: No surprises. Time for action and protection of families.A quarter of all children under the age of 12 living in New Zealand have seen pornography, which these days is “as close as the nearest phone”, a report has revealed.The Chief Censor’s NZ Youth and Porn study, released on Wednesday, said two-thirds of those aged between 14 and 17 had been exposed to pornography, and almost half of regular viewers could not stop watching despite wanting to.Regular viewers, young people who viewed porn either monthly, weekly or daily, made up 15 per cent of which 21 were boys and 9 per cent girls.Of those youths 73 per cent used porn as a “learning tool”, which they said had both a positive and negative impacts on them.“On a positive note, porn exposes you to different genres of sex and diversity within roles, but a negative is that people can get exposed to a unrealistic standard of sex,” a 17-year-old girl said in the report.The report found, children were exposed to “violent, aggressive, misogynistic and coercive behaviour” and the majority wanted restrictions placed on the online content.READ MORE: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/education/109100120/porn-a-fact-of-life-for-kiwi-children-with-ready-access-to-sexual-content-study-finds
The National Police have arrested six people linked to the dissemination of the video of an intimate and sexual nature of the former coach of Málaga, Víctor Sánchez del Amo, who was removed from office by the club following those images.To the person from Puente Genil (Córdoba), who was arrested for posting the aforementioned video on Twitter, five more detainees are added, who allegedly spread the video through the WhatsApp messaging network, they have informed Efe police sources.The Cybercrime Group of the Provincial Police of Malaga carries out the investigation of the dissemination and, in addition to what is published on Twitter, they found traces of diffusion of the video through WhatsApp. The Malaga technician claims to the entity headed by the Qatari Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nasser Al Thani to declare the dismissal void, a compensation of 600,000 euros for moral damages and readmission to his job.Sánchez del Amo was fired on January 11 by Malaga through an official statement in which he said that the dismissal of the technician was based “on disciplinary causes, in accordance with applicable regulations”. The Madrid man, who was removed from his duties four days earlier, on January 7, had previously reported to the police that he was being victim of harassment and extortion.